Would you like to use InformAll’s services or to work with us?
InformAll brings together partners and experts from different communities and interest groups. We offer prospective clients and partners a range of services:
- Research: developing the evidence base through both qualitative and quantitative research, undertaking analysis and presenting findings. This could involve the elaboration of case studies and the identification of good practice. Deliverables might typically include reports, syntheses, sets of recommendations, toolkits and journal articles.
- Facilitation: capitalising on InformAll’s networking and outreach capability by bringing together diverse players with the view to engaging collectively in the sort of activities outlined above. This includes putting together project teams made up of individuals with defined areas of expertise, identifying funding opportunities, formulating joint proposals and managing multi-player projects where the pooling of different perspectives is likely to add value. It also involves, more broadly, bringing together assorted players with a view for instance to joint advocacy and generating new ideas that derive from the creative mix of different professional perspectives.
- Policy: formulating policy advice and guidance, tailored to the environments or needs of different sectors. Deliverables include guidance notes, briefing papers and similar material.
- Events: running of workshops, webinars and conferences.
- Influencing: making the case for and promoting issues identified by clients and partners, for instances through presentations, responses to consultations, contacts with policymakers and other key organisational players – and, not least, promoting the outputs and outcomes from InformAll-enabled activities.
These services apply to a range of different areas and themes which we are happy to discuss with you. We offer particular know-how and many years of experience in the area of information and digital literacy.
The organisations that InformAll engages with, many of which have already been our project partners, are listed here. In addition, InformAll benefits from the expertise and know-how of its founder and co-ordinator, Stéphane Goldstein, who has several years of experience in developing collaborative projects in information literacy, and more broadly in project management, research, facilitation and networking.
Please contact us if you are interested in any of our services, or if you would like to discuss opportunities to work with us in areas of mutual interest. You can also look at/download our promotional flyer to see how we can help you in particular in the area of information and digital literacy