InformAll is committed to providing an excellent, tailored service, through:
- undertaking research projects and other collaborative activities on different themes, in order to develop the evidence base for clients and partners;
- bringing together stakeholders from different professional and organisational backgrounds that have an interest in developing a common understanding of given issues;
- identifying funding opportunities and formulating joint proposals
- managing multi-player projects to take advantage of different outlooks
- exploiting this diversity of expertise and know-how by providing a rich and all-round view of such issues.
We can help meet your needs across a variety of areas. In addition, we have a particular expertise in information and digital literacy, enabling us to:
- disseminate and exploit the outputs of relevant work in order to promote information and digital literacy as an issue of relevance to society;
- facilitate discussion, exchange of ideas and sharing of good practice relating to information and digital literacy;
- advocate for information and digital literacy in the education process, including the broader context of professional development and lifelong learning, and promote greater co-ordination and a strategic approach to the provision of information and digital literacy education and training;
- support and encourage collective advocacy for information and digital literacy across different sectors.
InformAll’s status as a CIC reflects our commitment to operate as a social enterprise, with the explicit purpose of benefiting the general public and society as a whole.