If you’d like to stay in touch with InformAll, please fill in the short application form below. You will then become a subscriber, for which there is no cost. We promise not to bombard you with unwarranted emails – we will add your details to our mailing list and you will receive our monthly e-newsletter. We may also contact you occasionally if we are looking to work in areas which correspond to your expertise or interests.
Why keep in touch? In our description of what makes InformAll distinctive, we stress the collaborative nature of our activities: we bring together partners from different constituencies and professional groups that offer distinctive perspectives on the advancement of information literacy. By becoming a subscriber, you will join our community; you will have the opportunity of interacting with individuals and organisations that recognise the importance of society’s relationship with information in all its forms. On that basis, InformAll can allow you to:
- use such contacts and networks to develop your own views and approaches – and those of the community you represent;
- contribute to the development of a knowledge base, and in particular to take part in research and other projects;
- contribute to our blog, if you feel that you have anything to say;
- help shape a collaborative programme of activities to develop new thinking;
- promote the relevance and importance of information literacy among relevant organisations and policy-makers, and advocate accordingly;
- participate in developing services to help promote and support a more information literate society.