InformAll is a consultancy and social enterprise that develops understanding of the importance, relevance and value of information know-how in contemporary society. We set ourselves up as a community interest company (CIC) in December 2015. We develop awareness of how skills, competences and confidence in the use of information – whatever form this takes – is beneficial for organisations and individuals.
Before being set up as a company, InformAll existed as an initiative run under the auspices of the Research Information Network – so even at the time of its foundation, it already had an established track record; find out about about our history and achievements, and what we have to offer.
InformAll can help you to:
- Develop your understanding of information competencies and skills in your organisation or sector
- Identify funding opportunities and formulate joint proposals
- Manage multi-player projects to take advantage of different outlooks
- Connect with key stakeholders
- Build communities of interest through a creative mix of different professions
InformAll’s status as a CIC reflects our commitment to operate as a social enterprise, with the explicit purpose of benefiting the general public and society as a whole.