Listed below is a selection of the publications are resources produced (or co-produced, in partnership with others) by InformAll and by its predecessor initiative, RIDLs, since 2010.
Reports, articles and books
- Study and report on the role of research supervisors in the imparting of IL skills and competencies to their students (2010) – details here.
- Identification of good practice in information handling and data management, undertaken as part of the RILADS project (Research Information Literacy and Digital Scholarship project ), co-funded with SCONUL (2013) – details here.
- Study and report on improving knowledge, capability and confidence in making research data more open (2013) – details here.
- Study and report on transferring information know-how – IL at the interface between higher education and employment (2014) – details here.
- Annotated bibliography on IL in the workplace (2014) – details here.
- Study, report and toolkit on the value of IL for employers (2015) – details here.
- Graduate employability report for SCONUL’s Seven Pillars of Information Literacy (2015) – details here.
- Assessment of SCONUL’s Seven Pillars of Information Literacy (2015) – details here.
- Research data management training: an international comparison of approaches (2016) – details here.
- Chapter on Determining the value of information literacy for employers, in Information Literacy in the Workplace (edited by Marc Forster) (2017) – details here.
- Study and report on the evolving landscape of federated research data infrastructures (2017) – details here.
- Two case studies on the management and use of research data for the UK Open Research Data Taskforce (2017) details here.
- Evaluation and report on the work of the Knowledge Exchange partnership (2018) – details here.
- Evaluation and report on the CILIP/TeenTech research support material for school students (2018) – details here.
- Analysis of sources on the current condition of Kilburn, for the Kilburn Neighbourhood Planning Forum (2018) – details here.
- Report from a workshop on the review of the CCSD (French National Centre for Direct Scientific Communication) roadmap (2018) – details here.
- Edited Informed Societies – why information literacy matters for citizenship, participation and democracy, Facet Publishing (2020) – details here.
- Edited Discovering and Documenting England’s Lost Jews, Pascal Theatre Company (2021) – details here.
- Information literacy ‘lens’ of Vitae’s Researcher Development Framework (RDF) – details here.
- Mapping the RDF against SCONUL’s Seven Pillars of Information Literacy – details here.
- Criteria (and a summarised version of these) to describe, review and evaluate IL training interventions – details here.
- Toolkit on the value of IL for employers – details here.
- Graduate employability lens for SCONUL’s Seven Pillars of Information Literacy – details here.
- Vitae booklet on The Informed Researcher – details here.
Responses to reports, inquiries, etc.
- Response to Digital Skills for Tomorrow’s World – report from the UK Digital Skills Taskforce – details here.
- Response to Make or Break: The UK’s Digital Future – report from the House of Lords Committee on Digital Skills – details here.
- Submission to House of Commons DCMS Committee inquiry into fake news – details here.
- A selection of InformAll presentations at conferences and other events can be found on our SlideShare page.
- Webinar on How schools can implement digital media literacy into the curriculum (2021) – details here.